Bovie 2350-V, Suri-Center Pro Electrosurgical Generator
- This unit is intended for cutting, coagulation, ablation of a
variety of tissues. The Bovie 2350-V is suitable for general
procedures, tumor removals, and gingivectomy procedures
performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
- The Bovie 2350-V offers more electrosurgery modalities
than lower watt models including four (4) blend settings,
allowing Veterinarians to deliver safe and precise energy
applications during more complex surgical procedures.
- Dual monopolar ports can be activated simultaneously
in fulguration to control bleeding or treat superficial
tissue. The dual ports can also be utilized separately in
- This generator has a dedicated bipolar connector port
allowing the veterinarian to stay in their sterile field and
quickly switch back and forth from two monopolar pencils
- The Cut II specialized laparoscopic mode is engineer with
a lower voltage than competitive units reducing the risk of
alternate site burns and increasing patient safety during
minimally invasive procedures.
- Ten (10) presets for quick and easy setup.