Veterinary PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope with add-on magnifying lens and 3 spot sizes: micro, small and large; - the revolutionary PanOptic provides easy entry into the eye, together with a wider field of view to more easily observe conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, and papilledema.
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils
- 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- 25° field of view vs. the standard 5° field of view
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources