3-unit pastic cage assembly with floors and pans - a cost-effective alternative approach to animal cages, the plastic cages are corrosion-resistant and constructed of technologically advanced materials for durability and sanitation. More durable and serviceable than fiberglass
or wood/laminate dog cages.
- One piece, rotationally molded polyethylene eliminates stress points and adds overall uniformity and rigidity.
- Plastic material resists stains, daily exposure to disinfectants, and makes clean up a snap.
- Urine retaining lip catches spills.
- Raised PVC coated floors and high impact, polystyrene pans.
- Stainless steel doors and hardware.
- Medium cage: 24 1/4"w x 28 5/16"h x 28 3/4"d.
- Large cage: 48 1/2"w x 34 1/2"h x 28 3/4"d.
Photo shows model without floors and pans (725-925.3000.02)
Mobile platform is not included