Blue-Line Rotational Lift Table (RLT), Standard Blue
Benefits of the RLT in the Peninsula Mode:
Peninsula Mode is the standard exam configuration with the doctor on one side of the table and the client or technician on the other side, providing for patient control during examination.
Benefits of the RLT in the Lateral Mode:
The Lateral Mode places the patient closer to the backboard where tie-down fixtures are located. With the table in this position, a fractious patient can be restrained at the head and/or rear for the safety of the doctor/technician and the patient. This mode is particularly helpful during a procedure when assistance may not be available. With the table in this mode, space is opened-up on the floor for working with the truly giant breeds.
- Table easily rotates and locks from the lateral to the peninsula mode.
- Features an Aggressive Behavior Position: When the table is in lateral mode, tie-down fixtures can be used to restrain a fractious patient.
- Comes equipped with a spring loaded safety pan which will cease descending motion if table comes in contact with obstacle.
- Use either the wireless remote control (2 included), wireless foot control (1 included) or the UP/DOWN Manual Switch (located on the column) to smoothly and quietly lift and lower you patients.
- Stainless Steel Blue-Line Table Top is 44”l x 22”w x 1”h.
- Blue-Line Table Top with radius corners and laminated polyurethane edging holds up to one liter of fluid.
- Powerful actuator lifts up to 300 lbs. from a minimum table height of 9½” to a maximum height of 47¾".
- Heavy duty, low-profile base mounting plate keeps floor under the table surface unobstructed.
- Table is easily mounted to any concrete surface of 4” or greater or any 2"x4" reinforced wooden stud wall with 16" or 24" stud centers.
- On/Off key switch for safety.
- Stainless steel backboard with two, full height tie-down fixtures.
- The ultra quiet 120 volt, 15 amp has the ability to raise or lower the table 1¼" per second.
- Power outlet located on the rear of the backboard.