The Midmark Operator Stools are not only engineered to deliver premium styling and exceptional comfort, they are also ergonomically refined to address musculoskeletal pain common in dentistry.
- Seating system offers a contoured seat with raised front to improve weight distribution and overall comfort, promoting a more balanced posture.
- Comfort is also enhanced with waterfall front edges that reduce pressure on the back of the thighs.
- Multiple seat sizes and seat heights, paired with unsurpassed adjustability, allow you to better personalize your seating solution.
- Tilting the seat forward allows you to open the hip angle over 90 degrees, which helps to maintain the natural lower back curve and reduce disc pressure.
- Contoured backrest comfortably supports the lower back, while the adjustable armrests help to support the elbows – all in an effort to reduce fatigue in the lower back, neck and shoulders.
- Optional armrests for the dentist’s stool offer support for elbows in the neutral shoulder position in an effort to reduce fatigue of the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Arm pad adjustments include height, swivel and slide, optimizing positioning of the armrests to better accommodate your personal needs.