Welch Allyn Connex® Spot Monitor
Accurate, automatic vitals sent to your EMR from the point of care for increased staff productivity, improved patient safety and more informed clinical decisions.
The Connex® Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides complete, accurate vital signs measurement including the ability to provide automated blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations.
Improve staff satisfaction and productivity:
- Designed by clinicians to increase efficiency and staff satisfaction
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface to simplify training and operation
- On-screen guides to prompt inexperienced users in navigating clinical workflow
Accurate readings across your patient population:
- Help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis without slowing down your workflow with unique SureBP® technology and blood pressure averaging.*
- Meet Canadian Hypertension Education Program (CHEP) guidelines for Automated Office Blood Pressure (AOBP) readings**
- Provide SpO2 accuracy in challenging conditions including motion, thick fingers, dark skin tone and low perfusion with leading pulse oximetry technologies.***
Improve data accuracy, efficiency and mobility
- Help eliminate data entry errors in the patient chart with wireless transfer of vital signs.
- Increase staff efficiency by eliminating typing into patient records.
- Provide freedom from wires and cables, giving you the flexibility to easily work in limited space.
- SureBP® technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds
- BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis
- SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 Thermometry
- Choice of leading SpO2 technologies: Masimo®, Nellcor® or Nonin®
- Partnerships with more than 90 leading EMRs including Epic, Cerner and PointClickCare®
- Connex Scoring App calculator for early warning scoring protocols (e.g., NEWS, MEWS)
- Scale connectivity to Detecto, Health o meter® and SECA scales
*Robert Smith, MD. Blood pressure averaging methodology: Decreasing the rate of misdiagnosing hypertension. 2014.
**2015 Canadian Hypertension Education Program Recommendations. Retrieved February 26, 2015, from https://guidelines.hypertension.ca/diagnosis-assessment/measuring-blood-pressure/
***Nonin Medical, Patient conditions can be unpredictable. Pulse oximeter accuracy shouldn't be. 2014.